Hand Sanitizer Refill-Four Gallon
We have partnered with a leading American chemical formulator who is manufacturing spray hand sanitizer to the CDC, FDA and WHO formula protocol and is listed with the FDA as a registered manufacturer of hand sanitizer.
*Shipping and Freight included.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $125
80% Alcohol content which is the NEW CDC recommendation to kill COVID virus - most competitors below 70% threshold
Hand Sanitizer Refill Bottle - Fast Turnaround - IN STOCK TODAY - ALL ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS (business days only)
- This formula is a liquid – NOT A GEL
- Manufactured in FDA approved facility in the USA
- Our Gallon (128 oz) jug refills 32 of your 4 ounce spray bottles
- Refill your spray bottles. Spray bottles, funnels and sprayers NOT included
- Domestic shipping only
- Can be used for hands or surfaces
- Can be mixed with Aloe Vera Gel to make a gel but you will dilute it
- Please call for bulk orders larger than 1 pallet or 1 tote
- Mint Scent/Fragrance starting 4/20/20, alcohol scent is strong but effective.
- Citrus Fragrance - all gallons prior to 4/20/20
- Scent: Current FDA guidelines recommend using 80% ethanol to best address Covid-19. Our ethanol is a plant-based alcohol made with corn from Iowa which can cause the finished product to smell different than some other hand sanitizers on the market which float around 60%. If you want to add a drop of lemon or peppermint essential oil, that's up to you.
- Bottle Shape - dependent on our purchasing availability. Round 1 Gallon or Rectangular Jug 1 Gallon
Manufacturered in USA
Use at your own discretion and risk
SDS chemical sheet. Download
PLEASE BE AWARE:
OUR BIGGEST COMPETITORS ARE DELAYING SHIPMENTS UP TO TWO WEEKS AND HAVING MAJOR PRODUCT ISSUES:
PLEASE CHECK SOME OF OUR COMPETITORS AT: https://www.reviews.io/ to avoid an awful customer experience and product.
Please Note: Due to necessary FDA health and safety precautions ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE. All shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping carrier.
The CDC says that "While the exact role of direct and indirect spread of coronaviruses between people that could be reduced by hand hygiene is unknown at this time, hand hygiene for infection prevention is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19.
CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer. Health care providers who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as part of their hand hygiene routine can inform patients that they are following CDC guidelines."
Complete stance here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/hcp-hand-sanitizer.html
Gallon (128 ounces)
TOTE - (267 GALLONS)
- Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v....Antiseptic
- Kosher Natural Glycerine
- Hydrogen Peroxide
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only.
When using this product.
Do not use in eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Irritation and redness persist
Keep out of reach of children
if swallowed, get medical help promptly
Is this a liquid or a gel?
We provide a liquid based solution per FDA and CDC recommendations to fight COV-19 virus. To manufacture an 80% alcohol content solution a gel is not possible. Most gel solutions hover around a 60% alcohol content which does not meet the new FDA recommendation to combat COV-19.
Where does it ship from?
100% American Made. Our product is manufactured in a FDA approved facility in Iowa and we botte and shipped from our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. We offer free shipping for 3 gallons or more.
Are you in stock and what is ship time?
YES! If you are able to add the product to your shopping cart we are in stock and it will ship within 24 hours Monday-Friday (business days only).
Who is the shipping provider?
We ship via UPS - United Parcel Service. Longest ship time for 48 contiguous states is usually 4 days maximum from our facility.
Does it smell like Bath & Body Works type products?
No, the product is 80% alcohol content but it does have a fragrance additive. Our number one goal since we started producing this product was to help Americans fight Coronavirus.
Is the product denatured alcohol?
Yes, our product is denatured alcohol which prevents consumption. Basically, it makes the product taste so bad that a child would never attempt to consume.
Do you have a SDS or Safety Data Sheet?
Yes, you will find on this page the link for download to our SDS sheet.