Our 10 x 13 envelope is our largest envelope and comes in two styles – catalog or booklet. The catalog style features the opening on the short side – called an “open end” envelope – which helps prevent the contents from spilling out when the envelope is opened. The booklet style opens on the long side. This design makes it easier to insert contents, so it’s an ideal choice for automatic insertion of volume mailings containing unfolded material.
Both styles are excellent choices for mailing booklets, magazines, and large brochures. They are also used for sending multiple mail pieces, such as forms or packets of info. Durable seams add strength to withstand the rigors of handling and weight of heavy materials. The front of these envelopes can be custom-printed with address and logo in black or full color.
- Choice of catalog style with open end, or booklet style with open long side
- Custom-printed front with address and logo in black or full color
- 10 x 13 inches /254 x 330.2 mm
- Holds enclosures 9.75 x 12.5 inches/247.65 x 317.5 mm, depending on thickness
- Printed on standard 70-lb. uncoated white paper
Pushing the Envelope
When it comes to printed envelopes, we go to great lengths (and widths) to give you just about any size and shape you’ll ever need. Plus we can customize colors when printing your name, address, logo, or other design.
Free Shipping & Design Services
Create New Account